Welcome to the EU Constitutional Law blog. In this blog you will find comments to judgments, news and events in the EU and reviews of recently published scholarly articles and papers dealing with fundamental issues of European integration. The posts will be authored by law students of the University of Örebro (Sweden).
Search in the blog
- The debate over CEU and ‘the overall situation in Hungary’ in April 2017
- Joined Cases C-203/15 and C-698/15, Tele2 Sverige v Post- och Telestyrelsen (21 December 2016)
- Gordon on Brexit: a challenge for the UK constitution, of the UK constitution?
- The watchdog barks, but does it bite? – A renewed push on relocation and resettlement of refugees and migrants in the EU
- Case C-638/16 PPU, X and X v Belgium (7 March 2017)