Search in the blog
- The debate over CEU and ‘the overall situation in Hungary’ in April 2017
- Joined Cases C-203/15 and C-698/15, Tele2 Sverige v Post- och Telestyrelsen (21 December 2016)
- Gordon on Brexit: a challenge for the UK constitution, of the UK constitution?
- The watchdog barks, but does it bite? – A renewed push on relocation and resettlement of refugees and migrants in the EU
- Case C-638/16 PPU, X and X v Belgium (7 March 2017)
Issues discussedAccountability Advocate General Air transport Asylum policy Brexit Charter of Fundamental Rights Citizenship Commission Common European Asylum System Common foreign and security policy Conference Copenhagen criteria Council Court of Justice Criminal cooperation Croatia Culture Data protection Democracy Direct effect Discrimination Dublin Regulation ECHR Economic crisis elections Enlargement EU accession to ECHR EU agencies EU membership European Citizens' Initiative European Court of Human Rights European Parliament Euroscepticism Foreign policy France Freedom of religion Freedom to conduct a business Free movement of persons General Court High Representative Human rights Immigration policy Infringement proceedings Judicial organisation legislative acts Legislative procedures Legitimacy Media Minority rights Monarchy National courts ne bis in idem Nobel Prize Nordic countries Norway Patent law PhD public health Research Sanctions Social security Sovereignty State liability Statistics Summer school Sweden Switzerland the Commission President the EU Tobacco Products Directive Traineeship Transparency Turkey United Kingdom UN Security Council
- 53,152 hits