The blog in its form written by the students is to launch its second edition. The course of EU Constitutional Law (master level), that runs in the second half of the Spring semester, started on 2 April. The students are already working on their first posts which will be published on the blog from next week. We will be back with the same three categories of posts: reviews of academic writings, comments to judgements of the European Court of Justice, and reflections on recent events in the EU.
Search in the blog
- The debate over CEU and ‘the overall situation in Hungary’ in April 2017
- Joined Cases C-203/15 and C-698/15, Tele2 Sverige v Post- och Telestyrelsen (21 December 2016)
- Gordon on Brexit: a challenge for the UK constitution, of the UK constitution?
- The watchdog barks, but does it bite? – A renewed push on relocation and resettlement of refugees and migrants in the EU
- Case C-638/16 PPU, X and X v Belgium (7 March 2017)