Search in the blog
- The debate over CEU and ‘the overall situation in Hungary’ in April 2017
- Joined Cases C-203/15 and C-698/15, Tele2 Sverige v Post- och Telestyrelsen (21 December 2016)
- Gordon on Brexit: a challenge for the UK constitution, of the UK constitution?
- The watchdog barks, but does it bite? – A renewed push on relocation and resettlement of refugees and migrants in the EU
- Case C-638/16 PPU, X and X v Belgium (7 March 2017)
Monthly Archives: March 2014
The programmes of the Academy of European Law summer courses are available online. The 2014 Human Rights Law Course will be held in Villa La Fonte from 16 to 27 June 2014. It comprises a General Course on ‘21st Century Human … Continue reading