The PhD Programme in “Individual Person and Legal Protections” is characterized by an interdisciplinary connotation on the subject of the protection of the individual in modern society in the following fields: Private Law; Comparative Private Law; European Public and Comparative Law; Public and Constitutional Law; Legal Theory; Criminal Law.
The Programme consists in the following curricula:
– Human Person, Liabilities and Contracts;
– Constitutional Law and the protection of Individual;
– Criminal Law and the Individual
– Legal Protection in Comparative and Transnational Law
– Law and Technology.
– Applicants must hold a Master of Science (M.Sc.) degree or equivalent title. EU citizens applicants who will obtain their degree no later than October 31, 2014 may also apply. In this case applicants will be temporarily admitted but they must provide evidence that they have graduated by that date. Such candidates must fill in the application form stating the expected date of the defence of their thesis, and must attach a summary of their thesis to the documentation of the call.
Positions and grants
6 positions with 6 scholarship(amounting to € 14.000 per year + one free meal (lunch or dinner) per day at the canteen of the Scuola Superiore Sant’Anna from Monday to Saturday + Campus facilities). One of these scholarship will be assigned to citizens from NON EU countries.
Candidates are requested to apply online by September 9, 2014.
Beginning of the PhD Programme
The PhD Programme will start on November 3, 2014.
More info here.