Search in the blog
- The debate over CEU and ‘the overall situation in Hungary’ in April 2017
- Joined Cases C-203/15 and C-698/15, Tele2 Sverige v Post- och Telestyrelsen (21 December 2016)
- Gordon on Brexit: a challenge for the UK constitution, of the UK constitution?
- The watchdog barks, but does it bite? – A renewed push on relocation and resettlement of refugees and migrants in the EU
- Case C-638/16 PPU, X and X v Belgium (7 March 2017)
Daily Archives: May 2, 2017
In June 2016, the United Kingdom (UK) decided to leave the European Union (EU) through a referendum initiated by former Prime Minister David Cameron. After the unexpected result of the referendum, he decided to resign and Theresa May became the … Continue reading