Search in the blog
- The debate over CEU and ‘the overall situation in Hungary’ in April 2017
- Joined Cases C-203/15 and C-698/15, Tele2 Sverige v Post- och Telestyrelsen (21 December 2016)
- Gordon on Brexit: a challenge for the UK constitution, of the UK constitution?
- The watchdog barks, but does it bite? – A renewed push on relocation and resettlement of refugees and migrants in the EU
- Case C-638/16 PPU, X and X v Belgium (7 March 2017)
Daily Archives: May 11, 2017
In October 2016, Michael Gordon, Senior Lecturer in Law at the University of Liverpool, specialized in Constitutional law, published an article entitled “Brexit: a challenge for the UK constitution, of the UK constitution?” in the European Constitutional Law Review. As … Continue reading