Search in the blog
- The debate over CEU and ‘the overall situation in Hungary’ in April 2017
- Joined Cases C-203/15 and C-698/15, Tele2 Sverige v Post- och Telestyrelsen (21 December 2016)
- Gordon on Brexit: a challenge for the UK constitution, of the UK constitution?
- The watchdog barks, but does it bite? – A renewed push on relocation and resettlement of refugees and migrants in the EU
- Case C-638/16 PPU, X and X v Belgium (7 March 2017)
Tag Archives: Air transport
In the spring of 2010, the Icelandic volcano, Eyjafjallajökull caused a closure of airspace which affected almost 10 million air passengers and cancelled 100 000 flights. One of these passengers was Denise McDonagh, whose flight from Faro to Dublin on … Continue reading