Search in the blog
- The debate over CEU and ‘the overall situation in Hungary’ in April 2017
- Joined Cases C-203/15 and C-698/15, Tele2 Sverige v Post- och Telestyrelsen (21 December 2016)
- Gordon on Brexit: a challenge for the UK constitution, of the UK constitution?
- The watchdog barks, but does it bite? – A renewed push on relocation and resettlement of refugees and migrants in the EU
- Case C-638/16 PPU, X and X v Belgium (7 March 2017)
Tag Archives: Legal theory
In the latest issue of the European Law Review, Jérémie Van Meerbeeck published an article (E.L. Rev. 2016, 41(2), 275-288) regarding the case law of the CJEU which discusses the many different conceptions of the principle of legal certainty. The … Continue reading