Search in the blog
- The debate over CEU and ‘the overall situation in Hungary’ in April 2017
- Joined Cases C-203/15 and C-698/15, Tele2 Sverige v Post- och Telestyrelsen (21 December 2016)
- Gordon on Brexit: a challenge for the UK constitution, of the UK constitution?
- The watchdog barks, but does it bite? – A renewed push on relocation and resettlement of refugees and migrants in the EU
- Case C-638/16 PPU, X and X v Belgium (7 March 2017)
Tag Archives: Legitimacy
This is a review of the article “The EU and its democratic deficit: problems and (possible) solutions” by Lucia Vesnic-Alujevic and Rodrigo Castro Nacarino. The issue of “democratic deficit” has been subject to discussions since the beginning of the European … Continue reading