Search in the blog
- The debate over CEU and ‘the overall situation in Hungary’ in April 2017
- Joined Cases C-203/15 and C-698/15, Tele2 Sverige v Post- och Telestyrelsen (21 December 2016)
- Gordon on Brexit: a challenge for the UK constitution, of the UK constitution?
- The watchdog barks, but does it bite? – A renewed push on relocation and resettlement of refugees and migrants in the EU
- Case C-638/16 PPU, X and X v Belgium (7 March 2017)
Tag Archives: Parental responsibility
On 19 November 2015 the European Court of Justice delivered a judgment in the case of P v. Q (C-455/15) concerning jurisdiction and recognition of a foreign judgment on parental responsibility. The facts: P (father) and Q (mother) had two … Continue reading