Search in the blog
- The debate over CEU and ‘the overall situation in Hungary’ in April 2017
- Joined Cases C-203/15 and C-698/15, Tele2 Sverige v Post- och Telestyrelsen (21 December 2016)
- Gordon on Brexit: a challenge for the UK constitution, of the UK constitution?
- The watchdog barks, but does it bite? – A renewed push on relocation and resettlement of refugees and migrants in the EU
- Case C-638/16 PPU, X and X v Belgium (7 March 2017)
Tag Archives: Right to respect for private life
General background In the joined cases C-203/15 (Tele2 Sverige AB v Post- och Telestyrelsen) and C-698 (Secretary of State for Home Department v Tom Watson and Others) of 21 December (the Joined Cases), the ECJ decided a request for preliminary … Continue reading