Search in the blog
- The debate over CEU and ‘the overall situation in Hungary’ in April 2017
- Joined Cases C-203/15 and C-698/15, Tele2 Sverige v Post- och Telestyrelsen (21 December 2016)
- Gordon on Brexit: a challenge for the UK constitution, of the UK constitution?
- The watchdog barks, but does it bite? – A renewed push on relocation and resettlement of refugees and migrants in the EU
- Case C-638/16 PPU, X and X v Belgium (7 March 2017)
Tag Archives: Sanctions
EU and the crisis in Ukraine: To what extent can the European Union influence the current political affairs in Ukraine?
The circumstances of the conflict in Ukraine In late 2013, former Ukrainian president Viktor Yanukovych rejected an economic agreement with the European Union in favour of forming closer ties between the EU, Ukraine and the Russian Federation. This decision resulted in … Continue reading
Gáspár-Szilágyi on what constitutes a “failure to notify” the Commission when implementing directives
The treaties of the European Union grant the Commission the ability to ensure that EU law is consistently applied within the national legal systems of the Member States. Article 258 of the Treaty on the Functioning of the European Union … Continue reading