Search in the blog
- The debate over CEU and ‘the overall situation in Hungary’ in April 2017
- Joined Cases C-203/15 and C-698/15, Tele2 Sverige v Post- och Telestyrelsen (21 December 2016)
- Gordon on Brexit: a challenge for the UK constitution, of the UK constitution?
- The watchdog barks, but does it bite? – A renewed push on relocation and resettlement of refugees and migrants in the EU
- Case C-638/16 PPU, X and X v Belgium (7 March 2017)
Tag Archives: Serbia
The dispute between Serbia and Kosovo over the northern region spurs many questions which need examination in order to determine the possibilities – or non-possibilities – for both Serbia’s and Kosovo’s future as member states of the European Union (EU). … Continue reading