Search in the blog
- The debate over CEU and ‘the overall situation in Hungary’ in April 2017
- Joined Cases C-203/15 and C-698/15, Tele2 Sverige v Post- och Telestyrelsen (21 December 2016)
- Gordon on Brexit: a challenge for the UK constitution, of the UK constitution?
- The watchdog barks, but does it bite? – A renewed push on relocation and resettlement of refugees and migrants in the EU
- Case C-638/16 PPU, X and X v Belgium (7 March 2017)
Monthly Archives: December 2014
Only a few days before Europe’s holidays, on 18 December, the Court of Justice delivered its much awaited Opinion 2/13 on the draft agreement on EU accession to the European Convention for the Protection of Human Rights (ECHR). Somewhat surprisingly … Continue reading